The 14th Symposium will comprise
- Plenary lectures by invited speakers
- Short oral presentations
- Poster sessions.
The posters will be displayed on May 22th and will stay during all Symposium.
- Innate and adaptive immunity in reproduction
- Immune regulation at maternal-fetal interface in implantation and pregnancy
- Endocrine disorders and reproduction
- lmmunological problems of infertility, pregnancy loss, implantation failures, ART
- Mucosal immunity
- Sexually transmitted diseases, local infections
- Stem cells in reproduction.
13th International Symposium for Immunology of Reproduction